12 questions with Abby Weaver
1. What is your job title? Briefly describe what you do all day.
I am the Cayuga Market Service Lead. I ensure the offices are prepared to provide our customers with prompt and friendly service.
2. How long have you worked at Generations?
Two years this October!
3. What’s been one of your proudest moments working at Generations?
Receiving the Compassion Award which is presented to an employee who goes the extra mile to meet customer needs.
4. What motivates you to wake up and go to work?
Coffee mainly, but the satisfaction of servicing our customers motivates me the most.
5. What has been one of your favorite projects or job duties so far?
SBA PPP Loans. Being able to help local business during the pandemic was personally a rewarding feeling.
6. What do you like to do when you’re not at the office?
I enjoy going camping and fishing with my family.
7. What’s your favorite thing about the Finger Lakes?
The wine trails of course!
8. What’s something on your bucket list you haven’t done yet?
I've always wanted to travel to the Mediterranean region.
9. What is your motto or personal mantra
Do more than just exist.
10. What TV show are you ashamed to admit you love?
11. What is one food you cannot resist?
Anything with pasta!
12. Favorite place you’ve traveled to and why?
Nashville. I visited the Grand Ole Opry and Music Row. There was live music everywhere you turned!