Seneca Falls, NY
About the Role
The purpose of this position is to service customers and solicit insurance policies. Ideal candidate will have excellent relationship building skills, a great sense of humor and a love for helping people. Salary plus commission.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops customer relationships and assists with Agency growth through policy reviews, prospecting and community involvement
- Assists with marketing, prospecting and networking campaigns
- Provides amazing customer service which retains customers and develops referrals
- Performs all actions, in a manner that will avoid issues of potential errors and omissions.
- Continues personal growth through training and continuing education courses (for the license)
- Responsible for compliance with regulations including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering, U.S. PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, Fraud Protection, Security Procedures and Privacy and Confidentiality requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Position:
Education Requirements: Minimally, a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree is preferred.
Experience Required: Prior experience in a customer contact position and familiarity with insurance procedures and terminology.
Licensing Current New York State Insurance Agents or Brokers License or a NYS P&C License must be obtained within one year of employment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a pleasant and professional appearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must show a willingness to accept responsibilities in a professional manner and demonstrate the capability of handling confidential information.