Universal Banker (Part-Time)
About the Role
The main purpose of this part-time position is to provide service to customers by processing transactions, fulfilling inquires and offering solutions to customer needs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly service to customers at all times.
- Assist with the processing of teller transactions including deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments and other banking matters per Bank policy.
- Complete balancing processes including but not limited to cash drawer, ATM, ITM, and check imaging.
- Research and respond to inquiries within the guidelines of Federal Privacy Regulations concerning customer accounts utilizing information stored on the computer system or maintained in other files.
- May be responsible for opening and closing of the Office; which includes building sweep, clear sign, cash vault, and programming of the alarm.
- Must cross-sell company products and services and promote the company brand internally and in the community.
- Responsible for account opening and servicing.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner and exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization inside and outside the work environment.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of Management and Department staff.
- May be scheduled at other retail offices when needed and may be required to participate in Saturday rotation.
- Responsible for compliance with regulations including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering, U.S. PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, Fraud Protection, Security Procedures, and Privacy/Confidentiality requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Management.
Requirements of Position:
- Associate's degree in relevant field is preferred. Minimally, a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Administrative, cash handling, sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Familiarity with PCs and use of business machines.
- Must be self-motivated, tech savvy and possess a pleasant personality.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations with customers.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.