Personal Assistant to the President
Seneca Falls, NY
About the Role
The purpose of this position is to provide clerical and administrative assistance to the President.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining day to day operations; including but not limited to answering the phones and scheduling appointments.
- Preparing correspondence, presentations and reports as needed.
- Maintaining and organizing files and records.
- Coordinating meetings and conferences.
- Work and present oneself in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for compliance with regulations including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering, U.S. PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, Fraud Protection, Security Procedures and Privacy and Confidentiality requirements.
Education & Requirements:
- Associate's degree in relevant field preferred or a combination of education and experience. Minimally, a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience & License Required:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Notary Public License or working towards obtaining one.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary.
- A pleasant and professional appearance is needed.
- Must show a willingness to accept responsibilities in a professional manner and demonstrate the capability of handling confidential information.
- Must have a reliable vehicle.