About the Role
To source opportunities in all areas of the business, including but not limited to, residential loans, small business loans, consumer and business deposits, investments and insurance. The Relationship Manager is an inside & outside sales position driving production through a focus on outbound activity, relationship building and referring or fulfilling sales.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtains or exceeds the established KPI (Key Predictive Indicator) goals set forth by the VP of Retail Banking.
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Outlook Calendar, capturing appointments and activities.
- Utilizes NMLS with a focus on finding opportunities and submitting or referring quality residential loan applications.
- Actively manages a portfolio of assigned clients, with a minimum of quarterly contact and an objective of deepening relationships.
- Utilizes profiling tools whenever possible to capture critical information and for the purpose of reviewing/previewing client meetings with the VP of Retail Banking.
- Maintains and updates a list of top deposit prospects, working toward capturing new funds.
- Participates in scheduled call nights and other bank/client events.
- Refers investments & insurance opportunities in accordance with established plan.
- Obtains or exceeds a weekly goal for business calls / meetings.
- If necessary, assists the Retail Banking service team in the sales process to enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for compliance with regulations including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering, U.S. PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, Fraud Protection, Security Procedures, and Privacy/Confidentiality requirements
- Other tasks as assigned by the VP of Retail Banking.