Universal Banker Float (Part-Time)
Part-time position. Works Saturdays
About the Role
The purpose of this position is to provide service to our customers by processing transactions, providing maintenance, fulfilling inquires and offering solutions to customer needs through referrals. The float travels to various office locations and covers various offices depending on the need.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly service to customers at all times.
- Assist with the processing of daily transactions including deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments and other banking matters per Bank policy.
- Complete balancing processes including but not limited to cash drawer, ATM, ITM, and check imaging.
- Research and respond to inquiries within the guidelines of Federal Privacy Regulations concerning customer accounts utilizing information stored on the computer system or maintained in other files.
- May be responsible for opening and closing of the Office; which includes building sweep, clear sign, cash vault, and programming of the alarm.
- Must cross-sell company products and services and promote the company brand internally and in the community.
- Responsible for account opening and servicing.
- Participate in covering every Saturday.
- Cover various offices depending on the need. Will need to be able to travel to various locations.
- Responsible for compliance with regulations including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering, U.S. PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, Fraud Protection, Security Procedures, and Privacy/Confidentiality requirements.
Requirements of Position:
Educational Requirements: Minimally, a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree is preferred.
Experience Required: Previous experience in handling cash and strong customer service/sales experience.
• Must be self-motivated, tech savvy and possess a pleasant personality.
• Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations with customers
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.