Customize features below to see which account will be the best fit for you!
CHECKING ACCOUNT OPTIONS
GO SIMPLE Checking
Everything you need, nothing that you don't.
- All the features of eChecking
- Convenience of online payment and paper checks
- PLUS Enroll in e-statements to avoid an additional $3 monthly paper statement fee
GO PREFERRED Checking
Our PREFERRED Checking is ideal for those that need more protection.
- All the features of GO SIMPLE Checking
- Shop local, save local with MyGenPerks Savings
- Cell phone protection 1,2
- ID theft aid 1,2
- Roadside assistance
- $10,000 travel accidental death coverage 2
- Health Savings Card
GO PREMIUM Checking
Our top-tier account with all our best features, in addition to earning interest.
- All the features of GO PREFERRED Checking
- PLUS Great interest on your checking balance
All the features you love, with no fees.
- GO Anywhere Banking Tools
- EZ SAVER account rounding
- GO (Generations Overdraft) line of credit*
- Generations Credit Card*
- UChoose Rewards Debit Card
Opening a checking account is easy!
Here's what you'll need to open an account:
Social Security Number / Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
Government Issued Identification and Proof of Address (Driver's License, State ID, or Passport)
For joint accounts both people must enter their personal information
If transferring from another financial institution you'll need their routing number and your account number
1 Cell phone protection and personal identity theft benefit are subject to additional terms and conditions.
2 Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
*Credit approval required.
**Tri-Bureau Credit Monitoring requires additional enrollment on BaZing.com. Does not monitor all transactions at all businesses. No service can stop all identity theft events.