Purchase with a Purpose
Generations Bank will donate $1 to a local food pantry for purchases made at particpating Seneca Falls or Waterloo restaurants.
Purchase with a Purpose will be held Friday, August 13th between the hours of 11am-2pm.
Check out all 17 participating restaurants!
- Avicolli's Pizza
- Bee's Cafe
- Cafe 19
- Connie's Diner
- Dewey's 3rd Ward Tavern
- Downtown Deli
- El Bajio Mexican Restaurant
- Fall Street Brewing Co.
- FnA Rhythm and Booze
- Little Italy
- Magee Country Diner
- Parker's Grille & Tap House
- Penny's Place
- Red Brick Pub
- Sackett's Table Restaurant
- The Green Apple
- Sprinkle Starship Ice Cream Truck
- Parked at Generations Bank Headquarters on 20 E Bayard Street in Seneca Falls.
The Seneca Falls Backpack Program, Inc., Seneca County House of Concern, CAP Community Action Programs Cayuga/Seneca, and Trevor's Gift of Waterloo.
- You can visit as many of the participating restaurants you would like! Just spend more than $5 at each place!
- Any purchases made during the allotted time will count, including take out orders.
- Each customer must spend $5. If multiple customers share a bill, just make sure the bill equals out to more than $5 per person.
- To qualify for the donation, purchases must be made on Friday, August 13, 2021 between the hours of 11am-2pm.