About the Role
The purpose of this position is to provide service to our customers by processing transactions, providing maintenance, fulfilling inquires and offering solutions to customer needs through referrals.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly service to customers at all times.
- Assist with the processing of daily transactions including deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments and other banking matters per Bank policy.
- Complete balancing processes including but not limited to cash drawer, ATM, ITM, and check imaging.
- Research and respond to inquiries within the guidelines of Federal Privacy Regulations concerning customer accounts utilizing information stored on the computer system or maintained in other files.
- May be responsible for opening and closing of the Office, which includes building sweep, clear sign, cash vault, and programming of the alarm.
- Must cross-sell company products and services and promote the company brand internally and in the community.
- Responsible for account opening and servicing.
- Participate in the Saturday rotation schedule.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner and exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization inside and outside the work environment.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of Management and Department staff.
- Responsible for compliance with regulations including but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering, U.S. PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, Fraud Protection, Security Procedures, and Privacy/Confidentiality requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Management.
Requirements of Position:
- Minimally, a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate's degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Administrative, cash handling, sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, tech savvy and possess a pleasant personality.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations with customers.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.